- Young people are the answer to current and future challenges. We must engage them meaningfully.
- Currently, our educational system offers little career guidance and educational options, we will work with young people, showing them how to combine their dynamic interests in career planning
- We will work with parents to help them provide effective guidance to their children and not limit themselves to the status quo
- We focus on providing emergency support to students at the secondary and tertiary levels, in order to help them complete their academic requirements. These are need-and-merit-based grants.
- We find educational opportunities and share that information with our network members
- Sports is a great tool for building individual leadership capacity, and sports itself serves as a vehicle for facilitating positive social change. We provide sports-based leadership capacity development
- We help sportsmen and women to develop their business acumen and understand the business side of their sporting careers