THE INSIGHTS® DISCOVERY PROFILE & HOW IT WORKS
Insights® Discovery uses a simple and accessible four color model to understand an individual’s unique preferences. We measure these preferences based on responses to a short online evaluator. One of the outputs is a 20-page personality profile, which identifies strengths and areas for development. Insights® Discovery has its roots in the work of Swiss psychologist Carl Jung. It is continually validated and refined through research to ensure it is always accurate and deeply insightful.
Insights® Discovery begins by helping you to uncover who you are and how you interact with others. Every Discovery Personal Profile provides information on an individual’s strengths and weaknesses, communications style, and their value to a team.
Each profile includes suggestions for development that can be put into practice the very next day. Additional chapters are available to support learning and development across a range of areas.
THE BENEFITS OF THE INSIGHTS® DISCOVERY PERSONAL PROFILE
- The use of ‘colors’ makes it neutral and comfortable to use – this works better than labels used in other tests, which connote positive or negative attributes. The Insights® Color Energies are easy to use, understand, remember and apply to personal development.
- It is short (25 questions only), compared to other profile systems, some of which can have as many as 175 questions.
- The Profile is very comprehensive, making it useful for multiple purposes.
- The accompanying tools for coaching/facilitation are very user-friendly and indeed fun to use.
- The Insights® Color Wheel is extremely useful for team building purposes.
- It doesn’t only reflect who you are (consciously), it also reflects who you are at a deeper, less conscious level, and this adds great value in showing blind spots and offers great suggestions for personal development
HOW WE WORK WITH THE INSIGHTS® DISCOVERY PROFILE AT AXIS
- We have a conversation with you to help you identify how the Insights® Discovery Profile can add value to your personal development, and we help you to outline your goals.
- We share information on our various packages, and then help you to decide on the best option.
- We set up the evaluator, and then once you complete it online, we print the profile for you.
- We then sit down to review the profile/report with you and help you to understand the insights® from it and answer your questions about the profile.
- Depending on the package selected, we proceed with the implementation of whatever plan was set up and agreed upon ahead of the assessment
- We check on you from time to time to see how you’re doing and how we can support your personal development journey.