Business Development Manager (IT Infrastructure)
A leading IT infrastructure services provider with its aim of providing a single source of technology, skills and expertise to help companies and organizations realize greater value from their technology investments is looking to hire an energetic professional with an extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure as its Business Development Manager.
The ideal candidate should have experience in sourcing for new business, developing and integrating marketing and business development strategies, and selling high value IT infrastructure solutions.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
- Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions
- Maintain the sales databases
- Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc.
- Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and sales results
- Funds mobilization
- Competitor and market analysis
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline with 5 years plus extensive working experience in a relevant field.
- An extensive knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- Exceptional 'people' skills
- Ability to develop new business opportunities
- Experience of selling high value IT infrastructure solution
- Consistent record of achieving sales targets and able to provide examples of significant successes
- Knowledge of the benefits of providing IT managed services to the end user
- Prior experience with an International firm will be a plus
- Sales, marketing, promotions and sponsorship knowledge
- Ability to work with a broad group of customers (NGO / Financial Services /Telecoms)
- Strategic thinker
- Should have solid negotiation skills.
- Should have high presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and managing project skills
- Knowledge of the benefits of providing IT managed services to the end user is essential
Company: IT - Computer Technology
Industry: IT/Computer Services
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|Finance Officer (Xero User)||Details|
|Dean of Student and Community Affairs||Details|
|Business Development Manager (IT Infrastructure)||Details|
|Mechanical Engineer - Quarry and Concrete Products||Details|