Group General Manager
A group of companies is seeking the services of a well-qualified individual to fill the role of a Group General Manager.
He/She will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of property management in accordance with company mission statement, including maximization of financial performance, guest satisfaction, and staff development within established quality standards.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operations of the group of hotels.
- Support and work with all subsidiary managers in aspects of running their respective hotel.
- Ensure SOP (Standard Operations Procedures) implementation in all subsidiaries
- Monitor the purchase / indent / requisitions of each subsidiary, the accounts receivables (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc.)
- Assess and review customer satisfaction and service recovery process of subsidiaries.
- Liaise with subsidiaries in identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development.
- Set short and long term hotel revenue strategies
- Develop relationships and structure partnerships with hotel subsidiaries.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Coordinate development of sales and marketing materials required for hotel subsidiaries to be successful.
- Manage potential subsidiary conflict.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales.
- Evaluate profitability and efficiency of subsidiaries and improve upon them.
Qualifications and Experiences
- A University degree in Hospitality or related field.
- At least 15 years working experience Hospitality Management with 8 years in Senior Management position
- Strong organization and leadership abilities
- Strong managerial skills
- Ability to manage a large team
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 15
Educational Level: University
|Finance Officer (Xero User)||Details|
|Dean of Student and Community Affairs||Details|
|Business Development Manager (IT Infrastructure)||Details|
|Mechanical Engineer - Quarry and Concrete Products||Details|