Head of Quality Assurance
Our Client, a Ghanaian-owned pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire a Head of Quality Assurance. He/She will ensure that the company is abreast with current quality assurance practices and enable a smooth implementation in all spheres of its value chain.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual budget of the department.
- Plans strategies to achieve the vision, mission and Quality Policy objectives of the company, which is to produce high quality, safe and efficacious pharmaceutical products at affordable cost.
- Co-ordinates the activities of the sections under the department (Quality Control and Microbiology, Investigation and Environmental Control).
- Ensures that the operations of the company conform to the requirements of cGMP, Good Environmental Management Practices and Total Quality Management.
- Advises on the design of buildings and structures to conform to Regulatory and Statutory requirements.
- Responsible for and liaises with the relevant national and international regulatory/standard organization (through the Product Development and Regulatory Department) for the certification/registration of the company’s Quality Management system and products.
- Administers the quality risk management program of the company
- Ensures that, the facilities needed for manufacturing operations are in conformity with requirements.
- Oversees the site facility units as well as the water and sewage treatment operations in line with Environmental Protection Agency requirements.
- Serves as the authorized person for releasing the company’s products onto the market.
- Responsible for employment and termination decisions (hiring, promotion, salary increase, termination, performance reviews, etc.) for the functional areas of the department.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have a second degree in a related field with 7 years' managerial experience in Quality Assurance. ‘OR
- Must have a second degree in a related field plus professional qualification with 5 years’ managerial experience in Quality Assurance. ‘OR
- Must have a first degree with over 15 years’ experience in a similar role out of which he/she has 5 years’ managerial experience in Quality Assurance
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|Executive Director (Policy CSO)||Details|
|Business Analyst,SMS Data Solutions||Details|
|Head of Quality Assurance||Details|
|General Manager (Commercial Real Estate)||Details|