General Manager (Commercial Real Estate)
A Land Investments Group in Ghana that specializes in the development and management of commercial and industrial real estate including industrial parks is seeking to hire a General Manager who will increase effectiveness of the entire group by working with the relevant stakeholders to coach, discipline, develop values, strategies, and objectives.
The ideal candidate will accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections and maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
Accounts & Budgets
- Responsible for the delivery of commercial budget, Commercial Key Performance Indicators and commercial reporting of the group.
- In close consultation with the CEO, ensure that the Annual Budget is met
- Develop relevant short & long term Business Plans
- Prepare forecasts and budget on an annual and/or monthly basis as required
- Report monthly to CEO and attend board meetings when required
Sales & Commercial
- Ensure that all commercial opportunities are being clearly identified and pursued.
- Develop and negotiate new business opportunities from existing and new clients.
- Identify key areas of opportunity and business growth
- Provide market intelligence that will input business planning and budgeting requirements for the Business Unit and gain knowledge and understanding of our competitors
- In accordance with predetermined financial expectations, through account management achieve the securing of targeted levels of revenue and profit with pricing decisions all in accordance with outlined policies.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a predetermined portfolio of customer accounts
- Managing successful internal relationships with the group’s company personnel.
- To forge relationships beyond immediate account portfolio with key influencers in order to gather market and commercial intelligence.
- Feed relevant data into the Sales pipeline management process.
- All accounts within portfolio are to be managed by the creation of accurate, relevant and up to date account action plans
- Ensure that all commercial target requirements are achieved through a diligent and intelligent approach aligned to all Commercial Excellence expectations and requirements.
- Ensure the customer service expectations are met through influence by developing a service excellence ethos.
Safety, Health & Environmental
- To demonstrate effective leadership in Health & Safety and Environmental knowledge to maintain the highest standards and industry best practice in compliance with all relevant legislation and standards to ensure that the business operates within the parameters of all licenses, permits and consents.
- Ensure all employees within area of responsibility fully understand the work outputs and standards of quality that are required and that the performance of each employee is regularly reviewed.
- Ensure a highly-motivated workforce exists by effective performance management including recruitment and selection, and by providing continuous training and the opportunity for continuous development and succession planning at all levels
- Develop and deploy marketing strategies including identification, organization and attendance at relevant conferences and seminars.
- Conduct such relationships within the industry, trade and professional associations as are necessary to further the company reputation and always give special consideration to the public image and standing of the group with clients, employees and the public
- Conduct every-day work activities in accordance with its core values and maintain the highest standards of ethics and corporate compliance at all times.
- To promote the use of safe, sustainable, innovative in-house solutions and value management wherever possible
- Support and take an active part, where appropriate, in the company-wide drive for excellence and business improvement
- Carry out other related duties as and when required by the CEO.
Qualification and Experiences
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration - an MBA or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in a Senior Management position
- Must have knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
Ref. Number: 0830
Company: Land Investment
Industry: Land Investment
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|General Manager (Commercial Real Estate)||Details|
|Head of Manufacturing (Pharmaceuticals)||Details|
|Group General Manager (Hospitality)||Details|
|Business Development Officer||Details|