Our client, an IT infrastructure services provider seeks to hire a Pre-Sales Engineer who will lead technical/business processes from begining to end.
- Attend meetings with business development managers in a technical expert capacity.
- Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions with visible relevant business values to the specific customer.
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Respond to customers’ requests for information and technical proposal requests.
- Lead technical presentations of products and Q&A sessions to the customers, together with members of the sales team.
- Provide ongoing support for up sale processes.
- Produce detailed work effort requirement as a part of pricing processes.
- Prepare technical responses to meet customer requirements along with presentations and respond to tenders.
- Must have the ability to lead a technical/business process from beginning to a successful end – Previous pre-sale experience is ideal.
- Must have experience with security tools.
- Previous experience working as an IT/Security team leader is a plus.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in easily understandable language.
- Must have experience in delivering technical presentations to senior executives.
Ref. Number: 0836
Company: IT - Computer Technology
Industry: IT/Computer Services
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: On Hold
Years of Experience:
Educational Level: University
|General Manager (Commercial Real Estate)||Details|
|Head of Sales and Marketing (Pharmaceuticals)||Details|
|Senior IT Engineer||Details|
|Senior Network Engineer||Details|
|Head of Manufacturing (Pharmaceuticals)||Details|