Commercial Sales Manager (Media/Pay TV)
A leader in the television and media industry is seeking to recruit a Commercial Sales Manager (Media/Pay TV). The successful candidate will be responsible for selling and growing the commercial business of the organization, in order to achieve set goals, targets, and promote the brand.
- Drive sales in all commercial outlets (Hotels, Pubs, Traditional Bars, Offices, Restaurants, etc.) within the defined territory.
- Drive sales in commercial outlets of assigned territories in alignment with the plans of the Regional Sales Manager.
- Ensure efficient execution of the commercial sales business plan.
- Grow and expand traditional channels (Motels, etc.).
- Ensure regular visits to all commercial outlets.
- Attend association meetings and leverage to promote products.
- Ensure that all commercial outlets are using the right subscriptions across channels.
- Recruit direct sales force to help in commercial sales visitation.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports of sales activities and performance.
- Develop proposals based on the needs of the client.
Qualification & Experience
- A Master's Degree/Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience in Sales or other relevant fields.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competent sales and marketing techniques and can effectively implement theory into tactical action.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Clear understanding of the target market's preferences and awareness of cultural nuances.
- Knowledge of Hotels, Pubs, Clubs, Traditional Bars and FMCGs is an added advantage.
Ref. Number: 0846
Company: Media Organization
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Position Filled
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|General Manager (Commercial Real Estate)||Details|
|Group General Manager (Hospitality)||Details|
|Business Development Officer||Details|
|Head of Legal||Details|