Business Development Officer
Our client, a technology solutions company which provides tailored end-to-end solutions in various industries, including the financial industry seeks to hire a Business Development Officer. The ideal candidate will help generate new businesses for the company through strategic business relationships.
- Sell financial services products (software) to financial institutions
- Build relationships that will help identify and develop strategic new business opportunities
- Find and attend professional industrial meetings and functions to meet and network with key decision makers within the industry.
- Join and participate in industry associations and attend industry events and conferences
- Make calls to potential clients to make initial contact and begin relationships.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in software sales, especially in the financial services industry.
- Must be enthusiastic with high energy to successfully network and drive a pipeline of new opportunities.
- Deep relationship with financial institutions will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Ref. Number: 0862
Company: IT - Computer Technology
Industry: IT/Computer Services
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience:
Educational Level: University
|General Manager (Commercial Real Estate)||Details|
|Senior Network Engineer- Routing & Switching||Details|
|Group General Manager (Hospitality)||Details|
|Business Development Officer||Details|
|Head of Legal||Details|