Business Development Manager (Oil and Gas)
Our client in the Oil and Gas industry seeks to hire a Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the company’s long term strategy as well as expanding the growth of the business.
- Manage Sales & Business Development processes to ensure the Unit achieves targets in all businesses.
- Liaise with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues.
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business.
- Liaise with Estimation, Finance and Corporate Managers/General Manager on submission of bid documents.
- Interact with Project Managers/Directors to maintain relationships with customers during project execution, especially from the point of generating additional work orders.
- Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the organization to develop capability in areas that give the firm strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Identify and track trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events.
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Submission of weekly/monthly work reports to management for review
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements such as regulatory registration and renewals, etc.
- Maintain existing client and look for new ones
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years' experience preferably in the upstream of Ghana's Oil & Gas industry
- Ability to demonstrate up to date and accurate knowledge in oil and gas matters
- Look out for new foreign partners – (target – a minimum of 2 in year)
- Great interpersonal skills and third-party interactions
- Must have knowledge and experience of Ghana's oil & gas industry and local content laws.
- Technical background/knowledge of Oil and Gas activities related to Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation & Commissioning
- Business support Acumen
- Knowledge in Marketing
Company: Oil & Gas
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Interviewing
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|Reporting and Analytics Manager||Details|
|Francophone Communications Coordinator (NGO)||Details|
|Senior Data Engineer||Details|
|Business Development Manager (Oil and Gas)||Details|