Reporting and Analytics Manager
Our Client, who delivers asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services, seeks to hire a Reporting and Analytics Manager, to help drive informed business decisions through data.
- Coordinating daily standups, weekly team meetings and updating all docs associated with it
- Mentoring team members on the application of data analysis skills for reports
- Responsible for tickets resolution and managing the ticketing system
- Ensure all reports are delivered on time and with good quality
- Communicate delays in analysis or reports to required stakeholders
- Ensure all monthly presentations, reports, analysis is being conducted in time and in good quality
- Assist to resolve all data issues that can affect daily operations
- Develop programming skills as required and help fellow team members through a systematic plan to accomplish the same
- Provide ad-hoc support to group initiatives
- Prepare a contingency plan for analysts who go on leave
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Attend meetings with relevant stakeholders and producing fit for purpose business and market intelligence
- Perform routine and ad-hoc analysis of business information, aimed to help in decision making, spot opportunities, gaps and identify trends and patterns,
- Participate in developing new data-related products and services
- Help employees to learn new analytics skills
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have a degree in International Business, Information Systems, Business Informatics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or a similar field.
- Must have at least 5 years' working experience.
- Must have strong analytical skills and mindset regarding funnels, cohorts, marketing and business KPIs.
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel and VBA, and SQL.
- Experience with BI tools like Power BI and Tableau.
- Must have a well structured and solution-oriented working style to drive projects efficiently.
- Must feel comfortable in a fast, dynamic and constantly changing environment – you improve processes and make things happen at the same time.
- Practical handling of at least one scripting language, preferably Python.
- Working knowledge of English and French is a plus
Company: Renewable Energy
Industry: Renewable Energy
Job type: Part-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|Reporting and Analytics Manager||Details|
|Francophone Communications Coordinator (NGO)||Details|
|Senior Data Engineer||Details|
|Business Development Manager (Oil and Gas)||Details|