Corporate Sales Manager (Media/Pay TV)
A leader in the television and media industry is seeking to recruit a Corporate Sales Manager (Media/Pay TV). The successful candidate will be responsible for selling and growing the commercial business of the organization, in order to achieve set goals, targets, and promote the brand.
- Drive sales in all corporate outlets (Institutions, Banks, Government Agencies, NGOs, etc.) within the defined geography.
- Grow and expand the corporate sales channels.
- Ensure regular visits to all corporate outlets.
- Participate in all corporate institutional events and leverage to promote products.
- Ensure that all corporate outlets are using the right subscription across channels.
- Recruit direct sales force to help in corporate sales visitation.
- Compile a weekly and monthly report of sales activities and performance.
- Achieve targets given by end of the financial year.
- Travel to other regions to prospects for sales.
- Develop proposal based on the needs of the client.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience in Sales or other relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Competent sales and marketing techniques and can effectively implement theory into tactical action.
Local Industry Knowledge
- Has a clear understanding of the target market preferences and an awareness of cultural nuances.
- Knowledge on Hotels, Pubs Clubs and Traditional Bars is an advantage (FMCG).
Strong Selling Skills
- Demonstrate the ability to sell products and services to subscriber in order to meet monthly sales targets.
Ref. Number: 0850
Company: Media Organization
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Position Filled
Years of Experience:
Educational Level: University
|General Manager (Commercial Real Estate)||Details|
|Head of Sales and Marketing (Pharmaceuticals)||Details|
|Senior IT Engineer||Details|
|Senior Network Engineer||Details|
|Head of Manufacturing (Pharmaceuticals)||Details|