Solar PV Electrical Engineer (Solar Energy)
A leading renewable energy company in Ghana, seeks to hire an Electrical Engineer to oversee the design, installation and maintenance of solar electric systems, and related works.
- Design solar PV systems, particularly commercial grid-tie systems.
- Supervise and undertake installation and repair works.
- Perform routine maintenance on customer installations.
- Support maintenance troubleshooting.
- Capture new businesses in the commercial solar space.
- Provide technical support for sales and service teams respectively.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Certification in solar training is highly desirable.
- Must have at least 3 years’ industry or field experience.
- Previous experience with solar photovoltaic systems is desirable but not required.
- Must be a multidisciplinary person with electrical and mechanical skills.
- Must have a proven track record of accomplishments.
- Must be able to work independently to achieve goals.
- Must be prepared to work at odd hours and occasionally on weekends.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills would be a strong advantage.
- Must be able to interface directly with customers.
Ref. Number: 0883
Industry: Renewable Energy
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 3
Educational Level: University
|Senior Network Engineer- Routing & Switching||Details|
|Business Development Officer||Details|
|Head of Legal||Details|
|Executive Head, HR||Details|