Our Client, a global humanitarian organization that supports children’s rights and equality for girls, seeks to hire an Executive Assistant, to support the Country Director and provide administrative support to the core management team.
- Acts as the first point of contact to the Country Director
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the CD and Core Management Team
- Manage, coordinates and maintains the calendar of the Country Director including appointments and meetings.
- Organizes and attends meetings with the Country Director and makes sure the Country Director is well prepared for meetings
- Schedules meetings and arranges the conference room
- Prepares confidential and sensitive documents
- Coordinates the Country Director’s office activities
- Take and transcribes dictation
- Prepare and manage the Country Director’s office budget
- Handle all information requests to the Country Director’s office
- Arrange travel, visas for the Country Director
- Devise and maintains office system, including data management and filing.
- Deal with incoming mails and correspondence on behalf of the Country Director
- Carry out background research and presents findings
- Collate and files expenses for the Country Director’s office
- Read analyzes Preparation of reports, presentation
Job Requirement and Qualification
- Must have a First Degree in Business management (Secretarial option) with three years’ experience or Advance Diploma in Professional Secretaryship from a recognized institution with five years’ experience.
- Expert knowledge in office management and secretarial duties.
- Significant and strong understanding of managing a top executive office.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Good Communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven experience of using Microsoft office package
- Fluent in English. Capacity in working knowledge of French will be an advantage.
Industry: NGO/Nonprofit Charitable Organizations
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 3
Educational Level: Polytechnic
|Ecobank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (Banking)||Details|
|Sales/ Business Development Managers & Officers||Details|
|Chief Finance Officer (E-Commerce)||Details|
|Managing Director (Logistics)||Details|
|Executive Director (Leadership Fellowship)||Details|