Operations Specialist (IT)
Our Client, a digital automation solutions company seeks to hire an Operations Specialist, who will manage merchant onboarding, ensure buy-in and ownership of terminals by the merchants to drive transactions.
- Review merchant activities on the portal and TMS daily. Identify key trends and report to management daily such as increased failures, underperforming merchants, inactive terminals etc
- Flag inactive merchants and develop plans to activate them weekly and report to management.
- Identify high and low performing merchants weekly and present management with a plan to revive the ones underperforming.
- Respond to merchant issues rapidly by engaging them.
- Provide training and assistance to new merchants and identify existing merchants in need of training to drive transactions.
- Conduct site visits regularly to ensure there is branding and visibility, and also ensure that tellers are able to use the terminals without any issues.
- Work closely with Bank representatives to identify new merchants to onboard either for the bank or for the organization.
- Ensure the availability of POS devices for new merchants is delivered with the appropriate application installed.
- Review and monitor various key programs to ensure consistency with defined objectives.
Support with Internal/External stakeholders
- Identify suitable external forums for representation of the organization.
- Present market intelligence report on new merchant trends.
- Coordinate with external teams in other countries for key data and information exchange.
Qualification and Experience
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline. A Professional Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ of relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- High energy person with the ability to organize, manage and deliver key strategic initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project & Program management skills.
- Ability to work seamlessly across businesses and hierarchy levels.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and networking skills.
Ref. Number: 1029
Industry: Business Services - Other
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 2
Educational Level: University
|Project Manager (IT)||Details|
|Managing Director (Agribusiness)||Details|
|Sales Manager (Oil & Gas)||Details|
|Production Manager (Agribusiness)||Details|