Project Manager (IT)
Our Client, a digital automation solutions company in Ghana is looking to hire a Project Manager, who will be responsible for managing technology solutions that are being implemented for our clients including cost, time, and scope.
The ideal candidate will also be responsible for developing the project plan, communication plan and assigning tasks and ensuring efficient coordination between all stakeholders to deliver projects on time.
- Define the project schedule, allocate resources and monitor progress.
- Align project objective with client goals and ensure the project team is clear on the objective.
- Lead meetings and set expectations for the project team.
- Deliver status reports to management by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information for senior management, clients and stakeholders.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the system to the clients.
- Conduct post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Qualification and Experience
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline. A Professional Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills with customers, teams, and stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Ability to work with multiple teams and collaborate effectively.
- High energy person with the ability to organize, manage and deliver key strategic initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work seamlessly across businesses and hierarchy levels.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and networking skills.
Ref. Number: 1030
Industry: Business Services - Other
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 2
Educational Level: University
|General Manager (Insurance)||Details|
|Project Manager (IT)||Details|
|Sales Manager (Oil Marketing Company)||Details|
|General Manager (Oil Marketing Company)||Details|