Sales Manager (Oil & Gas)
One of our clients in the Oil and Gas industry seeks to hire a Sales Manager.
Reports to General Manager
The purpose of this job is the management of retail sales team and Commercial customers, and to deliver the retail sales, shop sales, operational and profitability targets in the country. The Sales Manager is responsible for developing, leading and managing a team of Station Managers and the Commercial sales thus ensuring delivery of the Customer Commitment, Sales and Operations targets.
- To manage and lead the sales team ensuring consistent delivery of the Sales and Operations targets for the country whilst protecting the company’s interests.
- Proactively engage and manage Customer relationships for the mutual benefit of the company and liaise and provide feedback to other company Management team (e.g. General Manager and Finance) as appropriate.
- Monitor station performance, coaching and supporting station Managers as necessary.
- Monitor country delivery of the Customer Commitment and compliance to Site Operations/HSSE standards, contracts and manuals. Draw up strategies to correct all anomalies
- Implement the Sales Strategy and support it at all levels-Operation plan, Network plan. Break down the shop sales, total sales volume and financial targets into station targets
- Supervise the station supervisor management process
- Manage and coach the Sales Force and ensure that each station manager is permanently controlling the business and monitoring the objectives thereof.
- Follow up the skill and competence development plan of the station manager and manage their performance.
- Manage all types of contracts with customers, the credit process and ensure HSSE standards compliance
- Ensure compliance with country laws, the company’s standards at all sites.
- Manage supervisor relations in a proactive way ensuring resolution of operational issues as and when they occur.
- Handle all station communication effectively- on company’s vision, strategy, new initiatives as well as customer correspondence, complaints and on any other operational issues.
- Ensure full compliance to the Credit policy and effectively deal with all issues that arise.
- Play a major role in prospecting for new stations in line with company and network aspirations, and secure commercial clients to buy from Company.
- Must have an educational background in Mathematics, Engineering or Science
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in Sales
Must have knowledge of:
- Station Operating Standards and Processes
- Commercial and retail Agreements
- Manage station & Shop Performance and Administration-Skill
- Fuel Pricing Processes, Customer Value Proposition (CVP)-Skill
- Manage and Apply Retail Health Safety Security & Environment Standards-Skill
Company: Oil & Gas
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|Project Manager (IT)||Details|
|Managing Director (Agribusiness)||Details|
|Sales Manager (Oil & Gas)||Details|
|Production Manager (Agribusiness)||Details|