Sales Manager (Oil Marketing Company)
One of our clients in the Oil and Gas industry seeks to hire a Sales Manager.
Reports to: General Manager
- Manage and lead the sales team ensuring consistent delivery of the Sales and Operations targets for the country whilst protecting the company’s interests.
- Proactively engage and manage Customer relationships for the mutual benefit of the company and liaise and provide feedback to other company Management team (e.g. General Manager and Finance) as appropriate.
- Monitor station performance, coaching and supporting station Managers as necessary.
- Monitor country delivery of the Customer Commitment and compliance to Site Operations/HSSE standards, contracts and manuals. Draw up strategies to correct all anomalies
- Implement the Sales Strategy and support it at all levels-Operation plan, Network plan. Break down the shop sales, total sales volume and financial targets into station targets
- Supervise the station supervisor management process
- Manage and coach the Sales Force and ensure that each station manager is permanently controlling the business and monitoring the objectives thereof.
- Follow up the skill and competence development plan of the station manager and manage their performance.
- Manage all types of contracts with customers, the credit process and ensure HSSE standards compliance
- Ensure compliance with country laws, the company’s standards at all sites.
- Manage supervisor relations in a proactive way ensuring resolution of operational issues as and when they occur.
- Handle all station communication effectively- on company’s vision, strategy, new initiatives as well as customer correspondence, complaints and on any other operational issues.
- Ensure full compliance to the Credit policy and effectively deal with all issues that arise.
- Play a major role in prospecting for new stations in line with company and network aspirations, and secure commercial clients to buy from Company.
- Must have an educational background in Mathematics, Engineering or Science
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in Sales
Must have knowledge of:
- Station Operating Standards and Processes
- Commercial and retail Agreements
- Manage station & Shop Performance and Administration-Skill
- Fuel Pricing Processes, Customer Value Proposition (CVP)-Skill
- Manage and Apply Retail Health Safety Security & Environment Standards-Skill
Company: Oil & Gas
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|General Manager (Insurance)||Details|
|Project Manager (IT)||Details|
|Sales Manager (Oil Marketing Company)||Details|
|General Manager (Oil Marketing Company)||Details|