Business & Finance Manager (Social Enterprise)
Our Client, a social enterprise, committed to developing logistics and infrastructure solutions for emerging economies and businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa, seeks to hire a Business & Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate shall have accountability for organizing, managing, and delivering efficient front and back office financial and administrative operations to a growing set of businesses in the organization.
- Manage and maintain comprehensive office services platform by monitoring office operations, including facilities, utilities, supplies, equipment, local travel, and IT services.
- Manage centralized accounts payable and receivable processing for the organization’s Ghana office and incubating businesses.
- Supervise and manage, in liaison with external parties, the organization’s statutory and tax filing activities, including WHT, VAT, business licenses, annual shareholder meetings, corporate taxes.
- Implement and oversee office procedures, filing systems, company and audit/accounting record-keeping.
- Establish and maintain efficient and effective financial control systems, contracts management and reporting mechanisms.
- Design and implement office policies in compliance with international standards, local laws, and international requirements.
- Prepare input for annual budget preparation, monthly income and expense analysis, budget controls, and oversight of cash management.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Finance Business Partnering and/or commercial decision support.
- Strong analytical skills, Excel modeling skills and attention to detail (accounting and reporting accuracy). Familiarity with software like Quickbooks /Tally is key.
- Experience at working with external auditors, compliance and regulatory oversight.
- In-depth knowledge of risk management methods and the ability to create forecasting models.
Ref. Number: 1032
Industry: Social Venture/Enterprise
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 7
Educational Level: University
|Project Manager (IT)||Details|
|Managing Director (Agribusiness)||Details|
|Sales Manager (Oil & Gas)||Details|
|Production Manager (Agribusiness)||Details|