Chief Executive Officer (Healthcare)
A medical diagnostics institution in Ghana, with over seven (7) years in operations, seeks to hire a Chief Executive Officer (Healthcare).
The company is entering a new phase where it wants to consolidate the operations of its first center and further implement its strategic growth plan through geographic expansion and product diversification.
Reports to: Company’s Board
- Responsible for setting up value milestones and execution of the company’s business plan.
- Manage all business, commercial, operational, marketing and technology aspects of the company, including; services specifications, market requirements, costing, regulatory registrations, etc.
- Responsible for driving external meetings with medical groups, industry partners, technology suppliers and actively support investor relations.
- Responsible for developing the business plan of the company and related activities to deliver and manage the development of medical diagnostic services in Ghana.
- Provide staff support, select, supervise and provide leadership to all staff, and with regard to medical staff works in consultation with the Medical Director.
- Develop annual, mid-term and long-term budgets, in close collaboration with the CFO.
- Make sure the company follows adequate development regulatory standards.
- Practice pro-active leadership in recognizing value-creation applications.
- Maintain and develop a strategic alliance network in the medical community and in the medical diagnostics industry.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Business and Financial Management and Planning in Ghana and beyond.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and compensation in Ghana and beyond.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working with a board of directors and committees
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree required. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Experience with corporate governance and proven negotiation skills
- Possess a proven track record in similar positions in the medical imaging industry.
- Solid experience in advanced medical imaging and diagnostics technology
- Experience in business development matters.
- Must be familiar with Board operations and investor relations.
- Must have a good knowledge of the healthcare industry in Ghana and beyond.
- Must be aware of the principles, practices, trends and technological developments in diagnostic imaging in Africa
- Excellent English, oral and written communication, organizational and planning skills required, with a proven ability to manage budgets
Industry: Healthcare Services
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 10
Educational Level: University
|Chief Executive Officer (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)-Plumbing (Pipeline)||Details|
|General Manager (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)- Mechanical (Pipeline)||Details|