Chief Financial Officer (Healthcare)
A medical diagnostics institution in Ghana, with over seven (7) years in operations, seeks to hire a Chief Financial Officer. The CFO will manage all finance, accounting and IT-related aspects of the company, and assist the CEO with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Drive the company’s financial planning.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Supervise and manage all finance personnel (cashiers, accountants, etc.)
- Manage banking and vendor relationships.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Set up and oversee the company’s overall IT services including its finance system.
- Manage investor relations in close cooperation with the CEO.
- Ensure compliance with the law and regulations, and the company’s policies, including preparation and filing of regulatory documents.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field. A Master's degree will be an added advantage.
- A professional accounting designation (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc.).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior financial managerial role.
- Proven track record in similar positions in the health care industry.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- Must be results-focused, strategic thinker and a planner.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent command of the English language and strong communication and people skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented, a self-starter, and be comfortable with broad responsibilities in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, small company environment.
- Experience with corporate governance
- Proven negotiation skills
Industry: Healthcare Services
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 10
Educational Level: University
|Chief Executive Officer (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)-Plumbing (Pipeline)||Details|
|General Manager (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)- Mechanical (Pipeline)||Details|