General Manager (Healthcare)
A healthcare facility seeks to hire a General Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for effective planning, coordination, staffing and decision making to attain desirable profit results for the facility.
Planning and Organizing
- Responsible for ensuring that, the contractual obligations at the facility are met on time and on budget.
- Coordinate with Department Heads for all areas of operations.
- Ensure that administration requirements are adhered to and reports are submitted on time as stipulated.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans and ensure their alignment with the organization’s short, medium and long-term goals.
- Ensure organizational stability and resilience through the development and implementation of both health, business standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation of operations.
- Maintain contacts with public authorities.
- Responsible for setting and achieving profit targets.
- Responsible and accountable for the financial performance of the facility.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding budgetary and agreed performance targets.
- Develop improvement actions and carries out costs savings.
- Guard and control costs and expenditure.
- Prepare monthly financial report.
- Ensure that the most suitably qualified team member is appointed in the event of a vacancy and approves the recruitment of all team members
- Motivate the team by creating a stimulating, positive and energetic work atmosphere.
- Ensure that regular on-the-job training is taking place as per the agreed standards, in coordination with the Director of Operations.
- Conduct regular performance appraisals for the team, identifying areas of development and ensuring that all training is effective.
- Ensure that all team-member grievances are investigated using appropriate procedures and actions.
Qualification and Requirements
- A relevant Master’s degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, Medical Management or an equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of five to ten (5 to 10) years’ experience in a similar role in a Hospital or similar environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Abreast with Health Service Quality Control Standards.
- Strong conflict & complaint resolution skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Lead by example, demonstrating a high level of patience, calmness and positivity in the workplace.
- Solid attention to detail and time management skills.
- Demonstrate an up-to-date and in-depth understanding of the industry.
Industry: Healthcare Services
Job type: Contract
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|Chief Executive Officer (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)-Plumbing (Pipeline)||Details|
|General Manager (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)- Mechanical (Pipeline)||Details|