Organizational Development Support Officer
Axis Human Capital is looking to hire an Organizational Development Support Officer who has experience in designing and implementing human capital interventions in-house and for third-party clients. An interest in Learning and Development is important.
- Consulting - Organizational Development - Work with our Lead Consultant to assess clients’ needs and design solutions in multiple areas of organizational development.
- Training – Work with our Lead Facilitator to design training content, coordinate training efforts and also deliver workshops for clients.
- In-house Systems – support managers to review and re-design the company’s systems, policies and processes where people-management is concerned.
- A relevant Master’s Degree. Professional qualification (CIPD, IHRM, SHRM) is an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong reporting and analytical skills – experience in creating dashboards
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Prior exposure to comprehensive HR Systems - technology, policies, procedures etc...
- Sound knowledge of Ghanaian employment laws and practices
Ref. Number: 0878
Company: Axis Human Capital
Industry: Human Resource Management
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 2
Educational Level: University
|Business Development Manager-Bilingual||Details|
|Organizational Development Support Officer||Details|
|Sales Training Manager (Insurance)||Details|
|Project Coordinator (Agribusiness)||Details|
|Human Capital Director||Details|