Project Manager - Communications and Branding
Our client, a major player in the Banking and Finance industry seeks to hire a Project Manager – Communications and Branding, who will be a key driver of the ongoing changes in its strategy and operations.
Overall Job Purpose
Support Brand and Name Change (BNC) Lead and Country Change Lead to plan, manage control and execute BNC initiatives within the agreed scope, time, cost, quality and ensure high levels of communications to all internal and external stakeholders at all times.
Key Accountabilities are;
- Project initiation: Receive concept from BNC Lead/business, investigate, get figures, fact finding expedition via web or subject matter experts, and collate the information that forms the pillars for the request.
- Create a business case based on the above information that has to be signed off by primary stakeholders who would be your sponsor and the parties involved.
- Present business case to BNC Lead and Country Change Lead Council for approval.
- Support BNC Lead on all Brand Change related activities requested by the Centre or Country in line with ongoing brand transition deliverables
Project management (40%)
- Support Country BNC Lead and Change Lead in the execution of on Country and Regional requests related to brand, working with all related streams, including;
- Develop and implemente the new Brand Strategy, and the market implementation, planning and execution
- Support Marketing and Communications Head in planning and execution, and the development of tool/kits/playbooks
- Coordinate technical rebranding of external and internal applications
- Coordinate all rebranding and rationalizing aspects of Forms and Stationary, as well as the branding components of the replacement of all corporate wear with the new brand design and VI. Also coordinate the rebranding of all business applications, real estates, and collateral.
- Coordinate with the Legal and Compliance team for the alignment of all legal requirements before the execution and roll out of new Brand and Name change in-country
Communication and Reporting (30%)
- Facilitate and attend regular project progress and status meetings to discuss project status and progress, steering committee meetings to report on performance.
- Create regular documents for distribution including; status report, EPO report, meeting minutes reports, steering committee presentation
- Maintain good stakeholder management including one on one discussions, conference calls, and meetings
Education and Experience Required
- Minimum of a First Degree in Social Sciences or related courses
- Professional Marketing Management Qualification/Certification
- Diploma or Degree in Project Management will be an added advantage
- At least 6 years’ experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge & understanding of Project Management principles and practices,
- Previous direct involvement in business-change projects would be advantageous
- Experience in Brand Management
- Experience in brand strategy development and execution
- Deciding and initiating action
- Learning and researching
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Relating and networking
- Adapting and responding to change
- Persuading and influencing
Job type: Contract
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 6
Educational Level: University
|Production Supervisor (Pharmaceutical)||Details|
|Head, Strategic Partnerships and Digital Solutions||Details|
|Country Head of Corporate Real Estate Services, CRES||Details|
|Managing Director (Agribusiness)||Details|
|Project Manager - Communications and Branding||Details|