Sales Training Manager (Insurance)
A Life Insurance Company seeks to hire a Sales Training Manager (Insurance) who will focus on sales training. The manager will work closely with the sales department to recruit, hire and train its sales team.
The ideal candidate must have experience across the HR Function, with a focus on designing Learning & Development (training) Interventions.
- Responsible for the recruitment and placement of financial advisors across various branches.
- Develop training materials for the financial advisors, branch and sales managers.
- Manage training needs of back office staff.
- In consultation with the branch managers, identify and assess current and future training needs of the sales force.
- Conduct induction and orientation sessions for new financial advisors.
- Develop coaching and mentoring plans for the financial advisors.
- Periodically monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of sales training programmes and report to management.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Maintain awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that needs to be addressed
- Manage all administrative and human resources needs of the financial advisors.
- Maintain updated database of all financial advisors
- Coordinate registration of financial advisors at National Insurance Commission.
- Assist the Head, HR & Administration in managing all human resource and administrative matters of the company.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a First Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or a related field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an L&D/training capacity
- Experience in designing and delivering training interventions
- Must have professional HR certification
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Ability to organize and deliver training sessions
- Result-driven and deadline conscious
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audience
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to create and manage budgets
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 6
Educational Level: University
|Business Development Manager-Bilingual||Details|
|Organizational Development Support Officer||Details|
|Sales Training Manager (Insurance)||Details|
|Project Coordinator (Agribusiness)||Details|
|Human Capital Director||Details|