A leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals seeks to hire an HR Manager who will be responsible for all its human capital needs.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- Maintain work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintain a pay-plan by conducting periodic pay surveys
- Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees
- Keep historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, and following up on work schedules
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning and monitoring absences and resignations
- Perform other administrative duties
Qualification and Experiences
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences. A Master's Degree is an added advantage
- Must have at least 10 years of work experience
- Should be a member of a professional association
- Should be an experienced Human Resources professional with a generalist background in areas such as Talent Management, Employee Relations, Resourcing/Recruitment.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Position Filled
Years of Experience: 10
Educational Level: University
|Director of Maintenance (Aviation)||Details|
|Software Developer (Short-Term Contract)||Details|
|Broker Support Officer (Brokerage)||Details|