Managing Director (Agribusiness)
A company in the Agri-business industry seeks to hire a Managing Director. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing visionary and innovative leadership in line with the shareholders’ vision of growing the company to become the preferred manufacturer and distributor of livestock and poultry feed, feed input materials and animal health products in the West African sub-region.
- Administer and manage the company on a day-to-day basis
- Implement policies and support the formulation of strategic plans
- Ensure the preparation and submission of relevant reports on the operations of the company to the Board of Directors
- Advise the Board on policies, management issues, and submit proposals for management
- Sustain and enhance a management culture that will foster co-operation, commitment, efficiency, accountability, productivity and healthy labour relations.
- Develop and implement systems and methods for effective monitoring and control of activities of the company
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Board of Directors.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a University Degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualification. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable reasonable number of years’ experience in a medium to large business environment ideally in a feed mill or manufacturing environment
- Experience with livestock feed production
- Experience in construction/feed mill overhaul and expansion project
- Working knowledge of HACCP, ISO 14001 and other industry standards
- Demonstrable experience leading to marketing and business improvement initiatives
- Experience of preparing and presenting budget reports and experience discussion the finalizing targets and plans with regards to production and maintenance activities.
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience:
Educational Level: University
|Production Supervisor (Pharmaceutical)||Details|
|Head, Strategic Partnerships and Digital Solutions||Details|
|Country Head of Corporate Real Estate Services, CRES||Details|
|Managing Director (Agribusiness)||Details|
|Project Manager - Communications and Branding||Details|