Business Development Manager-Bilingual
A Retail company seeks to hire a Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate will hold a key role within the organization, tasked with the execution and management of market entry opportunities for the organization.
- Research market entry opportunities
- Manage project for market entry of the business
- Assist in setting up documentation and all other needed requirements for the entry of the company into Ghana.
- Deliver quality outputs within specified deadlines and provide feedback to the group.
- Travel to other countries in the West African region, to either drive the identification of new opportunities or manage existing projects/operations.
- Carries a substantial workload but still gets things done at high quality levels
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree. A Post-graduate degree is a strong advantage.
- Mastery of French and English, both oral and written
- Experience in executing a market entry strategies for a multinational or African champion in the West African region
- Multidisciplinary skillset, having been exposed to operations across various functions in a structured work environment, ideally in West Africa
- Experience in the FMCG/Retail/Logistics industries is an added advantage
- Very strong analytical skillset and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Ability to independently structure and solve ambiguous problems
- High level of comfort with ambiguity, while at the same time displaying high attention to detail (but not getting unduly lost in detail)
- Ability to work as a standalone and in an independent manner
- An execution-oriented mindset, and the willingness to overcome all obstacles that are usually faced in market entry projects
Industry: Investment Holding
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Closed to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|Director of Maintenance (Aviation)||Details|
|Software Developer (Short-Term Contract)||Details|
|Broker Support Officer (Brokerage)||Details|