Head of Investment Banking
A leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm seeks to hire a Head of Investment Banking.
- Evaluate potential investments and conduct initial due diligence, including; reviewing memoranda and data room documents, and conducting industry research.
- Prepare budgets, financial models and analyses as needed
- Provide advisory services to clients
- Manage overall bank's investment portfolio
- Review investment strategy, seek new opportunities, and recommend changes in investments to manage risk and generate acceptable rate of returns.
- Measure and evaluate returns on investments and trends that may impact the portfolio.
- Lead and manage the investment banking team
- Prepare internal business reviews, as well as their investment thesis.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance. A Master's Degree will be an added advantage
- Must have about 5-8 years’ experience in corporate finance and advisory, equity and/or debt market capital markets and commercial banking
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen interest in and understanding of financial markets
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|Business Development Manager-Bilingual||Details|
|Organizational Development Support Officer||Details|
|Sales Training Manager (Insurance)||Details|
|Project Coordinator (Agribusiness)||Details|
|Human Capital Director||Details|