Our client, an investment advisory and financial consulting firm seeks to hire an Investment Analyst.
- Evaluate potential investments, conduct initial due diligence, including, reviewing memorandum and data room documents, and conducting industry research.
- Construct acquisition models.
- Prepare acquisition term sheets and bid letters.
- Analyze financial and operating data, including sales and profitability trends.
- Research industry, competition, customers and suppliers.
- Construct detailed financial models.
- Prepare internal business reviews, as well as their investment thesis.
- Prepare management presentations for lender meetings.
- Review/negotiate loan and transaction documents.
- Arrange and coordinate third party due diligence.
- Extensively interact with senior management of target companies.
- Facilitate quarterly and monthly reporting to lenders and investors.
- Assist management in preparing budgets, financial models and analyses as needed
Qualification and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in investment banking or with a private equity firm.
- Strong academic success in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE) Securities courses certification will be an added advantage
- Must possess strong quantitative, modeling, financial accounting and analytical skills.
- Must be able to fit into a small, entrepreneurial, and highly demanding work environment.
- A high level of professional maturity and solid work ethics.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated record as a self-starter and team player.
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 1
Educational Level: University
|Business Development Manager-Bilingual||Details|
|Organizational Development Support Officer||Details|
|Sales Training Manager (Insurance)||Details|
|Project Coordinator (Agribusiness)||Details|
|Human Capital Director||Details|