Head of Service Excellence
Our Client, a public-sector organization seeks to hire Head of Service Excellence, to provide technical and operational support for effective and efficient management of the communications and customer engagement programs.
Reports to: Director, Human Resource Management
Supervises: Service Excellence Team
- Ensure the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic and operational customer engagement initiatives and programs to align with customer service vision and strategies.
- Advise the Management Team on customer satisfaction measures to enable customer-centric strategic decision processes and major or critical issues response.
- Plan and provide leadership to the implementation of integrated customer engagement and communication initiatives to improve and enhance the perceptions and experiences of customers and stakeholders of the organization.
- Lead specific customer research programs, dialogue and other forms of engagement to understand key concerns and issues.
- Inform review and enhancement of customer services and service delivery models.
- Drive the ongoing development of a customer service culture across the organization, supported by effective policy and process frameworks and responsive customer service systems to embed best practice customer-centric behaviours.
- Identify opportunities for enhanced service delivery through online and e-services delivery, and the application of social media, mobile apps and technologies to optimize customer experience.
- Supervise the compilation of annual and other periodic reports for the Division
- Appraise the performance of subordinates.
- Supervise the collation of inputs of the Division for the preparation of the annual budget of the organization.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Human Resource), Hospitality Management, Social Sciences, Governance and Leadership or a relevant equivalent qualification from an accredited tertiary institution.
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution will be an added advantage.
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage
- A minimum of six (6) years relevant work experience, three (3) years of which must be in a senior management position in a reputable institution.
Industry: Other/Not Classified
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 6
Educational Level: University
|Director of Maintenance (Aviation)||Details|
|Human Capital Director||Details|
|Group and Financial Reporting Manager||Details|
|Fixed Income/Equities Broker||Details|
|Strategic Partnerships Officer||Details|