Compensation, Benefits & Wellness Manager
Our Client, a public-sector organization seeks to hire a Compensation, Benefits & Wellness Manager, to provide technical and operational support for effective and efficient management of compensations, benefits and wellness programs to help achieve the organization's objectives.
Reports to: Director, Human Resource Management
Supervises: Compensation, Benefits & Wellness Team
- Ensure the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic, tactical pay structure, employee benefits and wellness policies, procedures and strategies for the achievement of the objectives of the organization.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation, benefits and wellness package that is aligned to HR strategy and corporate goals.
- Develop a consistent wellness philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Maintain Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and Payroll processing for the Authority.
- Validate data for HR systems update of the organization
- Facilitate the implementation of all staff welfare matters as required by the Labour Law and existing documentation which relates to the terms and conditions of service for all categories of staff.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation.
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Develop, coordinate, manage, and maintain total wellbeing programming to reduce health risk, medical costs and encourage healthy lifestyles.
- Oversee the establishment and management of employee counselling services for staff.
- Ensure mechanisms are established to enable continuous improvement in health and wellness.
- Collate inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports.
- Appraise the performance of subordinates.
- Provide inputs for the preparation of the annual budget of the Division.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Human Resource), Social Sciences, Finance or a relevant equivalent from an accredited tertiary institution.
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution will be an added advantage.
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage
- A minimum of six (6) years of proven experience in the compensation and benefits/labour market survey field in reputable institutions.
- Proven work experience as a compensation and benefits specialist
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Excel
Industry: Other/Not Classified
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 6
Educational Level: University
|Director of Maintenance (Aviation)||Details|
|Human Capital Director||Details|
|Group and Financial Reporting Manager||Details|
|Fixed Income/Equities Broker||Details|
|Strategic Partnerships Officer||Details|