Workforce Planning & Resourcing Manager
Our Client, a public-sector organization seeks to hire a Workforce Planning & Resourcing Manager, to provide operational support for effective and efficient management of human resources for the achievement of the objectives of the organization.
Reports to: Director, Human Resource Management
Supervises: Workforce Planning & Resourcing Team
- Develop, plan and implement operational workforce plans, in consultation with the divisions, departments and units.
- Ensure adequate staff on duty to deliver all services, and identify staff skills/staff shortages and proposals to fill vacancies.
- Provide data analysis that enables effective benchmarking of services in order that decisions can be made.
- Ensure workforce plans make best use of key recruitment, retention and workforce initiatives within the organization.
- Ensure managers are regularly communicated with in relation to workforce performance relevant to their services and through collaborative working with the operational HR teams.
- Research and implement best practice workforce planning information, including comparative data with other organizations on trends, variances and anomalies against the Authority’s strategic plans and the associated objectives.
- Oversee the production and presentation of workforce planning information, in conjunction with Finance/PRME, for Board, Strategic/Management Meetings, including benchmarking data with other stakeholders/comparators on trends, variances against the organization’s strategic plans and associated objectives.
- Provide leadership for the recruitment team in order to deliver an effective, efficient and customer focused service, which meets the changing needs of the organization.
- Develop and implement a Resourcing Strategy that focuses on key performance metrics, delivers highly skilled candidates and financial improvements.
- Continually review and explore the organization’s methods of recruitment and selection, keeping abreast of new initiatives and examples of best practices, in order to provide a modern, flexible and streamlined approach to resourcing that meets the needs of the organization.
- Contribute to the development of HR Policies and ensure that, relevant policies relating to their area of responsibility are up to date and current with employment legislation.
- Develop and oversee the implementation and maintenance of the recruitment strategy focusing on selection methodologies, and paying due attention to the diversity of applicants.
- Support the development of income generating business ideas and the production of a business case where appropriate
- Collate data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports for the Division
- Appraise the performance of subordinates
- Collate data for the preparation of the annual budget of the organization.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Human Resource), Social Sciences, Educational Psychology, or a relevant equivalent from an accredited tertiary institution.
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution will be an added advantage.
- Membership of an HR professional body will be an added advantage
- A minimum of six (6) years relevant work experience, three (3) years of which must be in a senior management position in reputable institution
Industry: Other/Not Classified
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 6
Educational Level: University
|Director of Maintenance (Aviation)||Details|
|Human Capital Director||Details|
|Group and Financial Reporting Manager||Details|
|Fixed Income/Equities Broker||Details|
|Strategic Partnerships Officer||Details|