We are currently hiring Software Developers for our client, a fast-growing IT firm. Ideal candidates will be responsible for developing and implementing software systems and applications to achieve corporate objectives.
- Confirm project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encode project requirements by converting workflow information into computer language.
- Program the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirm program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintain client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key Competencies & Skills
- Knowledgeable in MVC and OOP,
- Strong skills in SQL
- Knowledgeable in J2SE, J2EE, Tomcat, Spring Framework, Maven and GRADLE.
- Should have an understanding of design patterns.
- Should be knowledgeable in messaging including JMS and AMQP.
iOS/Android UX Developer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Qualifications & Experiences
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 2 years programming experience with related technologies
- Any other relevant professional qualifications
Ref. Number: 0775
Company: IT Consulting and Technology
Industry: IT/Computer Services
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience:
Educational Level: University
|General Manager (Commercial Real Estate)||Details|
|Head of Manufacturing (Pharmaceuticals)||Details|
|Group General Manager (Hospitality)||Details|
|Business Development Officer||Details|