Business Development Manager (Real Estate)
A leading real estate developer in Ghana is seeking to hire a highly skilled Business Development Manager to identify and manage sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new and existing contacts.
- Liaise between the company and all other stakeholders including government agency towards the acquisition of relevant permits for the company's projects.
- Ensure that the land boundaries of the company are protected.
- Liase with various consultants and contractors on projects.
- Locate potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Support in the planning and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Ensure quality assurance from the construction team.
- Identify and attend sales exhibitions and other business functions to keep abreast with developments in the marketplace, identify new business potentials, and to market full landscape services.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations unit.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Work closely with the marketing department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth and countering industry competition.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up on yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Develop and deliver the business plans by carrying out research, formulating market analysis and delivering accurate business reports.
- Build referrals and lead generation network.
- Launch an effective social media branding structure for the company.
- Create, lead and manage the sales and marketing department of the company to achieve set targets.
Qualification and Experiences
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Marketing or Real Estate Option). An MBA or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in a senior sales or marketing role.
- Must have work experience in the Real Estate industry
- Must have strong negotiation, marketing, communication, persuasion and presentation skills
Ref. Number: 0860
Company: Real Estate Company
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|General Manager (Commercial Real Estate)||Details|
|Head of Manufacturing (Pharmaceuticals)||Details|
|Group General Manager (Hospitality)||Details|
|Business Development Officer||Details|