Chief Finance Officer (E-Commerce)
A leading visa e-commerce processor in Ghana seeks to hire a Chief Finance Officer, who will plan, implement and manage all financial activities of the organization.
The Ideal candidate will also develop and maintain professional working relationships with external auditors, regulatory agencies, Financial institutions, investment Banks and other stakeholders in the area of financial management.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Oversee financial and accounting system controls and standards, and ensure timely financial and statistical reports for management and or Board use.
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning
- Establish and develop relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Review all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
Requirement and Experiences
- An MBA in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any related field.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years' progressive work experience
- Must be a recognized member of a professional body (ICA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA and any other related professional body)
- Extensive experience in leading and/or the delivering commercially focused financial solutions
- Ability to negotiate complex commercial outcomes with a strong executive presence and ability to identify the true long term value propositions and opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a strong ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation, analytical and organizational skills
- Experience working with Financial Technology or startup is preferential.
- Hands-on Experience of transitioning business through growth phases and setting up policies and procedures is a plus.
Ref. Number: 1012
Industry: Business Services - Other
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Closed to new applicants
Years of Experience: 7
Educational Level: Post-graduate
|Ecobank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (Banking)||Details|
|Sales/ Business Development Managers & Officers||Details|
|Chief Finance Officer (E-Commerce)||Details|
|Managing Director (Logistics)||Details|
|Executive Director (Leadership Fellowship)||Details|