Data Warehouse Manager
A leading renewable energy company in Ghana, seeks to hire a Data Warehouse Manager who will centrally host the organization’s data as well as carry out in-depth analysis that will aid in business-based decisions.
- Develop and prepare a schedule for a new Data Warehouse.
- Provide and coordinate troubleshooting support for a data warehouse.
- Maintain the Data Warehouse in support of business intelligence and analytics for the company
- Prepare plans for all ETL procedures and architectures.
- Design data models and define both logical and physical models.
- Monitor Data Warehouse work and provide subject matter expertise to the business.
- Coordinate with external clients and participate in various technical meetings.
- Map data between source systems, data warehouse, and data marts.
- Create supporting documentation, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow
Experience and Requirements
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering or any related field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in Data Warehouse design and development.
- Proficiency in SQL is essential
- Very strong ETL skill is essential
- Experience in Cloud Data warehousing required
- Experience in implementing real-time developing is desirable
- Solid background in reporting and Data Analysis
- Programming experience (Python)
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Apache Spark is an advantage
Ref. Number: 01008
Industry: Renewable Energy
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|Sales/ Business Development Managers & Officers||Details|
|Head of Credit Operations (Banking)||Details|
|HR Project Coordinator||Details|
|Country HR Manager (NGO)||Details|
|Executive Director (Leadership Fellowship)||Details|