Business Development Executive
Our client, a technology solutions company which operates a secure financial platform, seeks to hire a Business Development Executive.
The Business Development Executive will be at the “front line” of partners & customer engagement, acquisition and retention.
- Work closely with our existing and prospective partners & customers, to establish long-lasting relationships based on trust & transparency, while delivering tangible value through our products and services portfolio
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts (partners & customers)
- Proactively develop opportunities to sell products & services to prospective clients
- Write and submit Tenders / Financial Offers.
- Maintain an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Participate in strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
- Develop and leverage the company’s brand and professional profile in coordination with our Marketing team
- Continuously research new business opportunities and find new customers & partners.
- Nurture& expand business with existing partners & customers.
Requirement and competencies;
- Candidate must have prior B2B working experience in either FinTech, Telecommunication, and E-channels.
- Must have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- The ideal candidate must be; self-driven, well-organized, commercially savvy,
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Must be flexible and results driven,
Industry: IT/Computer Services
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Closed to new applicants
Years of Experience:
Educational Level: University
|Sales/ Business Development Managers & Officers||Details|
|Chief Finance Officer (E-Commerce)||Details|
|HR Project Coordinator||Details|
|Managing Director (Logistics)||Details|
|Executive Director (Leadership Fellowship)||Details|