General Manager - Business Growth (Insurance)
Our Client, a leading insurance company seeks to hire a General Manager - Business Growth.
The job purpose is to develop and execute innovative growth strategies that will continuously drive the major income-generating channels of the business to consistently achieve set targets in line with the overall business strategy of the subsidiary and the Group
- Develop profitable growth strategies in line with the long term objectives of the business and the Group
- Ensure effective implementation of agreed strategies within the corporate distribution, retail distribution, and rural bancassurance functions to consistently achieve expected results
- Design and deploy appropriate prospecting/sales and relationship management strategies in line with the overall business strategy to achieve new business targets
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to develop and deploy tools for obtaining and resolving client feedback/complaints in line with turn-around standards leading to client retention
- Consciously monitor positive initiatives of competitors and take remedial actions that will ensure the business maintain its market dominance
- Device and adhere to systems and processes that will ensure the growth division is 100% compliant both internally and externally at all times
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to effectively manage, motivate and sharpen the skills of staff to achieve expected results of the growth division
- Conduct periodic research to identify new opportunities and/or trends in the corporate, retail and rural bancassurance channels and advice business on how to maximize those opportunities within same
- Provide monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports and as directed or requested, to keep the MD informed of the operation and progress of the Growth division
- Perform other tasks assigned by the MD.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 8 years work experience.
- Must have a 1st Degree plus professional qualification. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
Must have relevant experience in:
- Sales, Excellent customer service delivery and relationship management
- Client engagement at the highest level
- Project Management and Leadership
- Effective People and Performance management skills
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Closed to new applicants
Years of Experience: 8
Educational Level: University
|Sales/ Business Development Managers & Officers||Details|
|Chief Finance Officer (E-Commerce)||Details|
|HR Project Coordinator||Details|
|Managing Director (Logistics)||Details|
|Executive Director (Leadership Fellowship)||Details|