Project Manager (NGO)
Our Client, a non-profit organization, committed to driving cross-sector growth across the economy seeks to hire a Project Manager, who will manage the consortium work and Key Financing Partners in line with the Key Performance Indicators.
Programme Management and Operations
- Provide overall management and coordinate all work streams including Technical and Operations in the mobilization and delivery of program results.
- Directly line-managing the project team including consortium partners, Consultants providing coaching, mentoring and quality assurance of their work.
- Raise interest amongst the organization's Partners’ supply chains to register on the programme.
Budgeting and Financial controls
- Monitor funding commitments, project spending against budget, preparation and submission of required program progress and financial reports on a regular basis.
- Ensure financial processes comply with relevant sections of the financial manual and other partnership standards.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Manage all areas of M&E, to ensure that internal monitoring is carried out effectively and that external impact evaluations are being conducted in the manner intended.
- Lead the Monitoring and Evaluation Team to develop and track relevant Project outcomes, documents, and systems such as the Logframe, M&E Framework, and monitoring tools.
- Apply the internal monitoring and evaluation system in collaboration with the project team to ensure accurate record keeping, adequate and relevant data collection and analysis.
- Ensure the documentation of lessons learned and best practices are shared through internal and external organizational knowledge sharing forums.
Managing Partners, Suppliers and Stakeholders
- Work with the Consultants and key stakeholders to ensure Programme delivery and sustainability.
- Sustain positive partnerships and networking relationships with key stakeholders on projects to achieve overall objectives.
- Updating stakeholders including funding institutions and partners.
- Communicate and maintain good working relationships with external suppliers and consultants who collaborate in various ways in the delivery of the organizations Skills Development Programme.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Project Management, Development studies or any related field.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ field experience in Private Sector Development with NGOs in developing countries.
- Previous experience of business linkages and SME financing will be an advantage.
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly functional knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- People management skills and experience in line managing teams.
- Skills and experience in external stakeholder engagement including private sector and experiences with coordination of multi-stakeholder forums.
- Knowledge and experience of business linkages is essential.
- Experience running a capacity building programme from design through to successful completion.
- Skills in report writing and monitoring and evaluation.
Ref. Number: 1021
Industry: NGO/Nonprofit Charitable Organizations
Job type: Contract
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 7
Educational Level: University
|Ecobank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (Banking)||Details|
|Sales/ Business Development Managers & Officers||Details|
|Chief Finance Officer (E-Commerce)||Details|
|Managing Director (Logistics)||Details|
|Executive Director (Leadership Fellowship)||Details|