Human Resource Manager (IT)
A leading IT Solutions firm seeks to hire a Human Resource Manager who will develop, implement, and evaluate human resource plans and policies.
- Appraise, evaluate and enhance the existing human resource plans and policies of the company.
- Maintain an effective human resource office.
- Recommend and design an appropriate organizational structure for the company.
- Identify and procure appropriate human resource information systems to aid in the effective functioning of the Human Resource office.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable labour laws and regulations in Ghana.
- Establish employee training and development plans for the company.
- Develop and implement a fair, and equitable remuneration scheme for employees.
- Develop and implement an incentivizing benefits system and conditions of service for staff based on performance, and in line with budgets.
- Establish, supervise and evaluate employee appraisal systems.
- Establish grievance handling procedures for the company.
- Prepare periodic reports on the operations of the Human Resource department.
- Provide training for staff on customer satisfaction.
- Prepare the budget for human resources operations.
- Respond to all external enquiries on matters relating to human resource management.
- Represent the company on matters, hearings, and meetings bothering on human resource.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or a related field of study. A Master's Degree in Human Resources will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years' working experience in a similar position.
- Must have knowledge and experience in Industrial Relations, Labour Law, Compensations, Organizational Planning, Recruitment, Organization Development, Employee Relations, Safety, Employee Engagement, and Employee Development.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to lead and develop Human Resource department staff.
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems.
Ref. Number: 1038
Company: IT Consulting and Technology
Industry: IT/Computer Services
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|Project Manager (IT)||Details|
|Managing Director (Agribusiness)||Details|
|Sales Manager (Oil & Gas)||Details|
|Production Manager (Agribusiness)||Details|