A health service provider is seeking to hire a Procurement Manager who will be accountable to the Center’s supply of products and services, formulate sourcing strategies to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- Devise and use innovative sourcing strategies for timely delivery of supplies to the medical center.
- Identify and cultivate business and organization partnerships that results in a strong supplier network.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliverables.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations for supplies for the organization.
- Predict adverse events through analysis of data and propose and implement mitigation strategies to keep the operating plan on track.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Develop process for addressing product recalls and implant tracking
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
- Manage the storage, quarterly inventory and adequacy of all supplies.
Qualification and Experiences
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration. A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrate detailed understanding and experience as a procurement manager in a healthcare setting within an operating room environment.
- Excellent knowledge of supplier or third-party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with figures.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and communication capabilities.
Industry: Healthcare Services
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|General Manager (Insurance)||Details|
|Project Manager (IT)||Details|
|Sales Manager (Oil Marketing Company)||Details|
|General Manager (Oil Marketing Company)||Details|