Managing Consultant (Digital Forensics)
Our client, an industry leader in the area of Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Intelligence, Investigations and related services, among others, seeks to hire a full time Managing Consultant .
The ideal candidate will report to the board of directors.
Engagement with the Board/Partners/Shareholders
- Strategic engagement with the Board of Directors and Partners to initiate and drive the Bureau’s agenda.
- Regular reporting to the Board based on established reporting guidelines and procedures.
- Joint engagements with the company’s Partners on strategic initiatives and operational activities.
- Provide statutory reporting to the Board, Partners, and Shareholders.
Corporate Support Operations
- Engage with the Corporate Support Head (CSH) to drive the mandate of the Department.
- Engage with the Corporate Support Department to initiate/implement strategic initiatives of the company.
- Quality assurance of the company’s consulting services, products and processes.
- Industry engagements and relationship building/management with high valued Clients/ Prospects/ Stakeholders.
- Engage with the Technical Operations Head (TOH) to drive the mandate of the Technical Operations Department.
- Review technical project reports and technical operations deliverables.
- Support with the continuous innovation and development of technical operations standardization to ensure consistent quality assurance of the company’s technical deliverables.
- Engage with the Business Operations Head (BOH) to drive the mandate of the Business Operations Department.
- Review of business operations project reports and business operations deliverables such as business proposals, business concept, and financial documents, etc.
- Engage with the Academy Head (AH) to drive the mandate of the Academy.
- Work with the Academy Head (AH) to identify training targets/prospects, developing strategy for in-house, open-house, professional certification programmes, etc.
- Review of training project reports and training deliverables.
- Training facilitation (In-House, Open-House, Certifications, Collaborations, etc.)
- Support with the continuous innovation and development of training programmes and initiatives.
- Ensure consistent quality assurance of the company’s training programmes.
- Support with the professional development of the Academy staff, especially in the area of consulting and core competencies in training delivery.
- Support with training collaborations.
- Responsible for financial and operational reporting – Board of Directors, Statutory Bodies, Partners, etc.
- Oversee regular departmental reporting.
- Perfom any other roles to be assigned by the Board, Partners and Shareholders, especially in furtherance to the realization of the Bureau’s mandate and relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Requirement and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a relevant field.
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience in IT or a relevant field.
- Prior experience in consulting
- Strong analytical and strategic skills and can effectively implement theory into tactical action.
- Must have the ability to develop a selling proposal based on the needs of the client.
- Superior understanding of the Forensic, Audit and IT industry.
- A legal background is a plus.
- Demonstrated earnings history and proven ability to achieve goals.
- Self-motivated to work with a team to close business deals.
- Professionalism to the highest standards and morals.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook.
Company: IT Consulting and Technology
Industry: IT/Computer Services
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Closed to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|Reporting and Analytics Manager||Details|
|Senior Data Engineer||Details|
|Country Human Resource Manager - Bilingual||Details|
|Business Development Manager (Oil and Gas)||Details|