Human Resource Officer (Pipeline)
Our Client in the Construction industry interested in building a talent pipeline, seeks a Human Resource Manager who will develop, implement, and evaluate human resource plans and policies.
- Take charge of some key activities in the Human Resources function: Recruitment, University Relations, Training, Industrial Relations, Personnel Administration, HR Development, Studies and Statistics, Expatriation, etc.
- Work with different departments, within the framework of these activities, whilst respecting the aims of Human Resources policy;
- Supply the Human Resources necessary for the smooth running of the mother company.
- Ensure the application of legislation and procedures of the company.
- Develop staff skills, maintain a labour climate that favours a harmonious working atmosphere
- Works in an advisory capacity with superiors in the field of his/her activity(ies)
- Work under the authority of an experienced Human Resources Director on a managerial basis either in the same team or remotely on a functional basis
- Perform other Human Resource administrative duties
- Also perform other roles as the PA to the Country Manager.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years' relevant work experience in an HR role.
- Internship/International Volunteer in a Company (VIE) completed in the Human Resources function of the Group or in an industrial sector.
- Must be sharp, attentive, responsive, have an analytical mind, good interpersonal skills and a good sense of service.
- Proficiency at English is essential and second language is desirable.
- Software: Microsoft Office package, SAP
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
Industry: Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 5
Educational Level: University
|Chief Executive Officer (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)-Plumbing (Pipeline)||Details|
|General Manager (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)- Mechanical (Pipeline)||Details|