Site Engineer(MEP)- Mechanical (Pipeline)
Our client in the construction industry, who is building a talent pipeline, seeks a Site Engineer (MEP) - Mechanical. The successful candidate will manage the maintenance and operations of all plant and terminal equipment, identify and proffer solutions to equipment problems.
- Responsible for the Mechanical sections (heating, air conditioning, plumbing, fire protection, medical gas and solar systems) for a project in the commercial phase.
- Responsible for Building Management Systems(BMS).
- Prepare purchase orders for equipment – HVAC and BMS logistics.
- Draft and correct technical documentations to make a bid file consistent with estimates.
- Define and optimize designs with consultants (clients or partners), in liaison with the Pricing Bid Manager.
- Price sections based on the standard reference book pricing or with specific consultations/ feedback from sites. These prices will be estimated for in-house production.
- Draft wrap-up documents including risk analysis report.
- Carry out the operational transfer to Works.
- Participate in statutory assignments: monitor design development, special risks and feedback from sites.
- Contribute to occasional technical support assignments at the sites’ request.
- Provide report(s) to the Country Manager and Client.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have at least a diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering. A Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantaged.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' relevant working experience in mechanical and/or electrical works.
- Professional certification in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Membership of the Ghana Association of Engineers is a plus.
- Must be meticulous, reliable, well organized, rigorous and have good technical knowledge.
- Proficiency in English and a second language is desirable.
- Experience of Studies, Pricing, Production in Environmental Engineering required.
Software: AUTOCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel
Industry: Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 3
Educational Level: Polytechnic
|Chief Executive Officer (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)-Plumbing (Pipeline)||Details|
|General Manager (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)- Mechanical (Pipeline)||Details|