Site Engineer(MEP)-Plumbing (Pipeline)
Our client in the construction industry interested in building a talent pipeline, seeks a Site Engineer(MEP) - Plumbing. The Site Engineer will manage project budgets, design and implement plumbing systems, and managing teams.
- Responsible for the Mechanical sections (heating, air conditioning, plumbing, solar system, fire protection and medical gas systems) for a project in the commercial phase.
- Draft and correct technical documentations to make bid files consistent with estimates.
- Define and optimize the design with the Consultant (client or partner) in liaison with the Pricing Bid Manager.
- Price the sections on a standard reference book price basis or with specific consultations or feedback from sites; these prices will be estimated for in-house production or for a package of sub-contractors’ prices
- Draft wrap-up documents including risk analysis, to present to the Head of Department and the Pricing Bid Manager.
- Carry out the operational transfer to Works.
- Participate in statutory assignments: monitors the design development, special risks and feedback from site(s).
- Manage and check the design offices in charge of quantity surveying.
- Contribute to occasional technical support assignment(s) at the site's request.
- Monitor technical developments in the markets and shares knowledge in the speciality.
- Responsible for the installation and repairs of waste management plant.
- Provide monthly report to the Country Manager.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have at least a diploma in Engineering. A Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' relevant working experience.
- Must have exposure to Mechanical, Electrical and plumbing works.
- Membership of the Ghana Association of Engineers is a plus.
- Must be meticulous, reliable, well organised, rigorous and have good technical knowledge
- Proficiency in English and a second language is desirable.
- Experience of Studies, Pricing, Production in an Environmental Engineering company required.
Software: AUTOCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel
Industry: Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 3
Educational Level: Polytechnic
|Chief Executive Officer (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)-Plumbing (Pipeline)||Details|
|General Manager (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)- Mechanical (Pipeline)||Details|