Finance and Investment Manager
A Financial Investment company with core focus in Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and other middle class induced growth areas seeks to recruit a Finance and Investment Manager to join its team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Principal Partner
- Identify investment opportunities in the form of equity, debt or both.
- Create and update operating manuals for conducting due diligence, valuations and monitoring.
- Conduct due diligence and valuation of prospective investments by reviewing documents, interviewing promoters, managers, suppliers, customers and competitors.
- Conduct site visits, analyze financial statements, develop models, make financial projections and conduct any other investigations necessary to make investment decisions.
- Make investment recommendations to the Investment Committee through reports and presentations.
- Review legal documents to be executed for investments.
- Monitor investments through monthly reports from investees, calls, site visits and any other appropriate forms of monitoring.
- Build models to track the performance of investee companies.
- Build a model which values all investments at any given time.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports to Management and Board on the performance of investments.
- Maintain a database of all information received, relating to and ensure the security of this data.
- Ensure timely receipt of all investment proceeds such as interests and dividends from investee companies.
- Carry out other related assignments given by Management occasionally
- Keep an accurate record of all transactions with supporting documents.
- Process all receipts and payments.
- Maintain relationships with the company’s bankers.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and annual financial statements in a timely manner.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure smooth and timely audits.
- Prepare the budget for the company.
- Prepare relevant operating manuals for accounting activities.
- File tax, social security and all other regulatory returns on time.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in any business-related discipline. A post-graduate degree or professional certification in a business-related course is a plus.
- Must have 8-10 years' working experience, 2 of which must be in the financial services industry.
- Must have knowledge of Investments with strong Accounting/Finance background.
- Candidates must demonstrate outstanding analytical skills, understanding of financial statements and financial modeling, and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Industry: Financial Services
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience:
Educational Level: University
|Chief Executive Officer (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)-Plumbing (Pipeline)||Details|
|General Manager (Healthcare)||Details|
|Site Engineer(MEP)- Mechanical (Pipeline)||Details|