Project Coordinator (Agribusiness)
A Project Coordinator is needed for a one-year contract (renewable) to assist the Project Lead to direct, organize and control the Business Academy, under the Next Generation Cocoa Youth Programme (MASO), with the Ashesi University project management team.
Reports to: Project Lead
- Monitor, track and supervise the on-site project team to meet the set timelines and objectives of the project.
- Visit and spend time at the project sites to aid monitoring and reporting.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the stakeholders and project team.
- Administer, manage and track the project budget
- Ensure that activities and tasks stay in line with the goals of the project
- Organize and schedule meetings between project team members, and with stakeholders where communications, logistics and documentation is concerned
- Present timely oral and written daily reports defining progress of the project, plans, problems, and resolutions to the project lead and other stakeholders
- Write quarterly activity and financial reports
- Serve as the go-to-person to assist and guide project personnel in planning and supporting all project-related logistics issues and industry interactions
- Hold a minimum of a first degree in a relevant area.
- Have ample Project Management experience.
- Experience in start-up businesses or knowledge in entrepreneurship.
- Have management and supervisory skills.
- Experience in the development space, and comfortable spending time in rural Ghana.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English and should be a good communicator
- Be proficient in basic MS office suit and Google Business
- Be committed to the vision, mission and core values of Ashesi University College
- Be willing and ready to learn and work within a team
- Be committed to confidentiality of information
- Possess rational decision making and problem-solving capabilities
- Be able to take hard feedback, be professional in all dealings and be proactive
- Be innovative and creative, and should be able to think ‘outside the box’; and
- Be willing and ready to take on other duties appropriate to the post as may be assigned.
Ref. Number: 955
Company: Ashesi University College
Job type: Contract
Job status: Closed to new applicants
Years of Experience:
Educational Level: University
|Business Development Manager-Bilingual||Details|
|Organizational Development Support Officer||Details|
|Sales Training Manager (Insurance)||Details|
|Project Coordinator (Agribusiness)||Details|
|Human Capital Director||Details|