Executive Vice President, Client Services (Advertising)
Our client, an advertising and marketing agency seeks to hire an Executive Vice President, Client Services. The ideal candidate will preside over the agency’s entire portfolio with strategic responsibilities. He or she will be responsible for building the client services team and lead in the crafting and implementation of creative solutions for clients.
- Develop and manage portfolio of business, ensuring a comprehensive strategic approach to client’s businesses.
- Prepare budgets for the portfolio of businesses, supervise staffing and workflow to ensure profitability of the business (appropriate phasing and staffing as well as cost tracking).
- Maintain P&L responsibility for all assignments and deliver revenue and profit goals.
- Manage all financial aspects of the business including partnering with the CFO in compensation negotiations, client communications concerning budget variances, staffing issues, etc.
- Develop new business opportunities, covering organic business development with existing clients and acquisition of new customers.
- Understand all offerings within the agency and proactively coordinate with all divisions for increased partnership opportunities and integration.
- Focus on effective delivery of integrated marketing offerings (traditional and digital).
- Maintain effective client contact with senior brand managers and client management-ensure client satisfaction with all aspects of agency performance
Qualification and Requirements
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and/or a behavioral-based program from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Advertising/Marketing
- Proven breadth of knowledge from experiential to digital marketing for companies across industries.
- Proven ability to create and nurture relationships.
- Strong financial acumen and proven track record in growing accounts and winning new business.
- Demonstrated operational effectiveness, working across multiple departments, running complex businesses and juggling numerous brands simultaneously on intense deadlines.
- Must have a history of solid partnerships with creative, planning and production teams.
- Culturally curious and creatively passionate with a proven track record of selling and launching award-winning creatives.
- Proven strategic thinking and insight mining for in-depth understanding of clients’ contexts to solve issues and increase client’s revenue.
- Proven people management skills - Ability to build and manage a full account service team.
- Great communicator, able to inspire team and spot potential abilities.
Company: Advertising/Marketing Company
Industry: Advertising and PR Services
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Open to new applicants
Years of Experience: 6
Educational Level: University
|Sales/ Business Development Managers & Officers||Details|
|Chief Finance Officer (E-Commerce)||Details|
|HR Project Coordinator||Details|
|Managing Director (Logistics)||Details|
|Executive Director (Leadership Fellowship)||Details|