Our client, a Property Development, Integrated Facility Management and Catering Services firm, seeks to hire a General Manager. The successful candidate will effectively and efficiently plan, co-ordinate, control and direct the human, financial, logistical and other resources of the company.
- Oversee the day to day running of the company.
- Initiate, oversee, implement, and evaluate the formulation of a three (3) year strategic plan for the company.
- Direct and oversee the formulation of business and functional level strategies for the appropriate levels of the company.
- Coordinate the work of the various departments to ensure harmony and consistency in our operations.
- Maintain a strong, positive and fruitful business relationship with present and prospective clients toward identifying and creating new and continuous business opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with all general and industry-specific, legal and regulatory requirements at all levels of operations.
- Supervise, implement and evaluate appropriate budgets for all levels and departments of the company.
- Supervise and evaluate the introduction and implementation of appropriate internal controls to ensure cost effectiveness and reduce wastage reduction.
- Build and sustain a positive corporate image by creating, and managing clear channels of communication and collaboration with all identifiable stakeholders of the company.
- Liaise with the Human Resource Manager to recruit, train, and develop competent staff to occupy key positions in the company.
- Work in conjunction with line managers to collate and present various reports (viz. finance report, human resource report, performance evaluation, facilities management report, catering report, customer satisfaction report, among others) to company directors and shareholders.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is prioritized at all levels of the company.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field of study.
- A minimum of three (3) years' working experience in a similar position or any top management position.
- Ability to direct the development, implementation and evaluation of budgets.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems that may come up during a typical work day
- Ability to delegate tasks to subordinates.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Industry: Real Estate/Property Management
Job type: Full-Time
Job status: Closed to new applicants
Years of Experience:
Educational Level: University
|Director of Maintenance (Aviation)||Details|
|Software Developer (Short-Term Contract)||Details|
|Broker Support Officer (Brokerage)||Details|