- This connotes something that is pivotal/central/fundamental, around which everything else revolves. We focus on the centrality of people (human capital) in organizations – a pivot around which everything in an organization revolves.
- The axis, around which the earth is tilted, also connotes symmetry/balance. We focus on finding the right balance in how organizations are run efficiently and effectively, by finding the right alignment of an individual’s goals to the corporate goals. Alignment is key to productivity and profit.
- While “resources” are depleted with time, “capital” is already a form of wealth that grows with good management and is used to produce more wealth for the organization.
- Human “capital” is what drives organizations and economies. We believe that, organizations, no matter how well-resourced cannot function without human capital. People are pivotal to business success.
- Human capital is developed, enhanced or grown over time through education, job training, career planning, work and lifetime experiences etc…
- The globe with an axis – our vision is not bound by borders. We seek to transform Africa, which serves as a springboard to spread our influence globally. The world is our turf.
- The Adinkra symbol is Nkyinkyim (pronounced ‘n.chin.chim’), a symbol of initiative, adaptability, dynamism and versatility – what we epitomize and inspire you to be.
Our Company Color
Our passion for what we do is reflected in our color – maroon, for us symbolizes passion, creativity, excitement, vitality and energy. The darker shade reflects maturity and caution that go with passion, and at Axis, we charge ahead into new territory, daring to be innovative and creative, and yet doing so with caution.